All About a Mini Session
What does it include?
- One Hour Body Positive Photoshoot with New Zealand’s Creative Photographer of the Year (enough for 2 outfit changes)
- Preshoot consultation – to plan your shoot and make the best use of your shoot time.
- This session is ideal for women who feel confident with their own makeup and hair styling skills or have someone who can sort it for them.
- Use of our extensive beautiful wardrobe to play dress up in if you wish
- Curated viewing session of images (no pressure for choices but expert help available)
- Images are not included in the $20 promotion purchase and need to be purchased seperately.
(Click to Open) What can I use a mini session for?
It is 100% up to you. Make it just about you or bring your family. Partners, Fur babies, human babies, both…doesn’t matter. The only boundaries are the 1 hour. What we get up to in that hour is limitless.
- Family Portrait – Classic or Outrageous
- Body Positive Tween / Teen Confidence session
- Body Positive Glamour / Beauty Shoot
- Modelling session
- Besties or Mother Daughter/son shoot
- Engagement / Partner Shoot
- Corporate Head shot
- Fur baby and Family
- Baby session (newborns tend to take longer so book a longer session)
- Extended family shoot
- Fine Art Nude
Notes About Mini-Shoot Sessions
- The photoshoot is 1 hour (for up to 6 people)
- Hair and makeup is not included in this photoshoot package
- 10% of the image sales are Donated to the "Every Body is a Treasure Charitable Trust" which helps fund Body Positive work throughout the country
- Images are not included in the promotion and need to be purchased seperately.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult for the entire photography session
- All work undertaken by Mandi Lynn under A la Mojo Photographic is covered by NZIPP standard terms and conditions, a copy of which is available on our website or by request
Mini Session PhotoShoot
Updated on 2018-12-14T19:09:03+00:00, by Craig.